Did you know that Chattanooga Exteriors is the only James Hardie Elite Preferred Installer in Chattanooga?
What does this mean for you and your Hardie siding project?
It means that we have received the necessary training and experience to be able to expertly install your James Hardie siding and trim, specific to our area (or our Hardie Zone). Each Hardie Zone (around the country) has a slightly different set of installation standards, mainly due to the difference in climate from place to place. From installation of our specialized HardieWrap weather barrier to siding and trim installation you can rest assured that our skilled installers know the ins and outs of James Hardie products and installation techniques.
Here’s what you need to know about our Elite Preferred Installation status…
In order to maintain our Elite Preferred Installer status with James Hardie, we continually have to prove that our installers and/or project managers possess the necessary skills and expertise – in order to sustain Hardie’s highest recommendation. Here’s how we prove it…
- We’ve completed our annual James Hardie installation training
- During our training, our work was inspected to ensure the highest level of quality and that James Hardie’s high standards were met
- We must maintain an install average of at least 90% Hardie Trim on all of the resides that we complete
- We are required to complete at least six (6) Hardie ColorPlus reside jobs per year
- Over the past year, we’ve completed roughly 70 Hardie ColorPlus jobs
- We have more experience with a wider variety of Hardie materials and products than any other Hardie siding installation company in our area
- We have more experience with prefinished ColorPlus Hardie products – a type of siding which requires more skill and expertise to install
- During the past four years of membership with Guild Quality, we have submitted our completed jobs to Guild Quality for follow-up related purposes
- Guild Quality asks our customers to complete a customer satisfaction survey, at the end of their project, in order to ensure accountability and satisfaction, relating to: installation, product performance, product value, job-site cleanliness, employee conduct, professionalism, etc.
- We also submit our completed jobs to James Hardie, so that they can track our installation performance and GuildQuality customer satisfaction status
Here are our achievements to date…
- So far, we’ve earned six James Hardie membership badges, including:
- 100% Hardie
- We install America’s #1 brand of siding and the only trim with the character to stand beside it.
- Design Excellence
- Our company excels at installing a wide range of James Hardie product profiles, providing you differentiated design options when planning your James Hardie reside.
- Commitment to Excellence
- Our company is committed to excellence, and we’ve completed the annual training program offered by James Hardie, pertaining to general installation requirements, critical to quality requirements, and a review of current best practices.
- Superior Finish
- Our company excels at installing a wide range of James Hardie color profiles, providing you superior performance over time.
- Homeowner Recommended
- Our company earned the highest level of homeowner recommendations based on customer satisfaction data from GuildQuality, the industry leader in third party surveying.
- Seven (7) Years in the Hardie Program
- Stability and dependability is important to our customers. This badge signifies the number of years we have been in partnership with James Hardie.
- 100% Hardie
- We are celebrating our 4th year with GuildQuality, a customer satisfaction surveying program aimed at collecting customer satisfaction data from our customers, following the completion of our projects
- Based on Guild Quality’s findings, 99% of our clients are likely to recommend us
If you have any questions about our products or installation processes, please feel free to contact us. We’d love to hear from you!